a. Youth who uphold purity and chastity to marriage
•Teach biblical values of sexuality at home, church and in schools
• Engage with education sector to ensure the whole school Value Based Education approach is adopted in the curriculum reform process
• Roll out “worth the wait” programme among students
• Lobby for the “worth the wait” programme inclusion in the new national education curriculum.
• Promote life skills to students in collaboration with other organizations and churches.
• Develop premarital counselling programs in collaboration with other organizations and churches.
b. Increased respect for Family Values
• Support the increase of visibility for pro-life groups and initiative.
• Train students on the sanctity of life and facilitate sound biblical understanding on preservation of life.
• Raise awareness on good work-life-family balance
• Programme where good marriages are modelled
c. Increased love of country, County and Community and respect for law and order
• Select a team of crosscutting media practitioners, engage and train them to report on the Hesabika Agenda and have a continuous follow up
• Hold countrywide campaigns each year on areas of concern, E.g. Traffic rules and Road Use, Littering, Corruption etc
• Hold dialogue and Town Hall meetings on pertinent issues facing the nation, the County and specific Community (ensure they are well researched, planned and publicized)
• Campaign for Kenyans to know and live out our national anthem.