a. Increased number of local churches with established and effective Marketplace engagement ministries/programs
•Build capacity for faith based and parachurch organizations by developing and training them using tools and frameworks on how to articulate issues, do research, inform policy and programs development and implementation, release information on matters of public interest.
• Organize awareness and mobilization forums in churches for market place engagement
• Mobilize and conduct trainings for Pastors and Church Leaders in Christian market place engagement
• Hold an annual conference/workshop on market place ministry in partnership with churches to equip professionals for market place engagement
b. Research and publish (with media support) on important topics to shape the debate and influence policy discussions.
• Initiate a Hesabika think-tank or Research Forum for publishing findings on contemporary issues affecting the nation
• Develop monthly articles and half yearly Bible studies on matters of interest and offer some for free downloads
c. Work in conjunction with educational institutions to develop market place champions through standard course work and graduate programs
•Pastors prepared to equip market place Christians
• Form a wide network of Christian professionals engaging in the market place through a formal registration process and signing of Hesabika Covenant
• Engage with existing Christian media outlets to help shape/influence the national conversation
• Teach biblical understanding of work, money and prosperity