a. Articulating a coherent biblical viewpoint in the public square and leading the shaping of a Christian mindset on national issues – both proactively (spotlighting important new issues) and in response to issues of the day.
- Set up a forum to organize regular public talks/seminars: HESABIKA Leadership Summit – an annual event where a global leader addresses an important national issue in the public and/or corporate sector.
b. More believers understanding and living out their calling in the market place
• Help develop networks of Christian businessmen and entrepreneurs to shape how they run business as Kingdom-oriented endeavours.
• Organize seminars where good models of Christians in business can be celebrated.
c. Develop resource materials for addressing market place discipleship. These materials can be both in print and electronic formats
• Mobilize for and facilitate use of HESABIKA Bible Study materials in churches, work-place fellowships of various corporates and government offices
• building capacity of the staff fellowship leaders, developing staff fellowship operations manual, forming new staff fellowships.
d. Use pre-existing structures and audiences in FOCUS where market place track should be introduced and promoted extensively
• Associates’ Branches and Conferences
• Introduce a Marketplace Track in Commission & Ezra
• Include Marketplace messages in CU programmes each semester to begin creating marketplace thinking.