a. Public engagement
• Advocacy and campaign for important issues of the day through evidence-based research, such as sovereign wealth; national debt; taxation; wealth and development, etc.
• Policy influencing – engage legislators in various committees in parliament whenever a relevant value based issue arises in the process of enacting legislation
• Equip the legislators how to scrutinize and advocate for bills on important but largely ignored social issues
b. Empowered public to hold leaders accountable
• Working with other partners, will develop accountability teams at National, County and Ward levels to facilitate accountability mechanisms and signing covenants between leaders and their communities.
• Deploy observation teams for national elections.
• Develop a portal that captures hate/incendiary speech during campaign/ election period.
• Work with other partners in developing national and county performance management and accountability frameworks.
c. Servant leadership embraced in every sector of society
• Re-energize existing, and inspire new, professional groups to inspire, challenge and develop biblically minded servant leaders for national transformation
• Celebrate good models of servant leadership through sponsoring a Servant Leader category in existing, high profile awards such as COYA.